Monday 8 February 2010

4th project still not finalised!

I am still debating what to do for my fourth project, It is proving to be quite difficult to find something thats different. I have had one more potential idea which i think could fit quite nicely into my theme which is a period of time. In Ironbridge there is an old Victorian museum which is still being run as an old Victorian street with people dressed in that time periods clothing too. I thought that this could be quite interesting with maybe doing portraits and just generally documenting a day within this village.

They have old sweet shops, doctors, houses etc so i could cover a lot of different aspects of that time period. I will also think it will give me a different type of dimension to my project so that its not so monotonous.






Website: http://www.ironbridge.org.uk/our_attractions/blists_hill_victorian_town/

No comments:

Post a Comment