Friday 16 October 2009

General Compositions

I have been looking at some ideas for general compositions for my hand photography. I have decided that I do not want them to be very complicated at all and just simple compositions will work a lot better. I am also changing my mind about putting them into a photo-book as I feel it could be quite interesting putting up prints on a wall and not in any particular order so the hands are all mixed up in different ages.

Here are just some compositions I found:








These examples have also come in handy for looking at the types of lighting and also backgrounds I could potentially have.
I like the idea of having a plain back ground so that my photographs are very much consistent throughout so that when they are put in a grid they are very similar and this does not distract the viewer from the subject.

Website: http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGall2.asp?catID=352&pageID=1&rows=12&contestCatID=&camID=

No comments:

Post a Comment