Thursday 8 October 2009

Ideas

Now I have my theme I have been looking at 4 main ways of conveying this theme.
I have decided to do:

Time over years : I am thinking of doing just simple portraits of age ranges from 1-100 to show how people change over years and in a sense deteriorate.

Time over months: For this I was thinking of looking at seasons and taking a photograph of a tree through autumn to show how the tree loses its leaves and also the colour changing


Time over weeks: My idea for this one is to do some sort of still life piece, and to have a bowl of different fruits and watch how the rot and deteriorate over 2/3 weeks, the colours, textures etc

Time over a day: This idea I thought about maybe doing a day in the life of a person, so following them when they go to work, being at work, what they do in the evenings etc. I also thought about taking a photograph every 15 minutes at a bus stop to show the different people that go through everyday and the amount of shopping they have, children, ages etc

Now I have narrowed my idea down I can start researching different photographers and also start taking some photographs to see how they are turning out. There is of course room for change if I feel the need for it as these are not set projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment