Wednesday 7 October 2009

Theme

I have decided to go with a running theme throughout my projects rather than do four separate ones. One main idea that has occured is going along with the theme of Time. I find this theme quite fascinating as it is something that happens everyday, something that you don't actually really think about but there are also different forms of it.

These forms are such things as clocks, years, days, weeks, hours, minutes seconds, degeneration, decomposition, childhood, adulthood, teenage years etc. All of these have many photography opportunities but it is making sure I pick the right four for my project.

To pick which ones I want to do I am going to think about which ones would be more interesting and also maybe look at some that are obvious but also some that when you look at the photographs they could also mean other aspects as well.
With this in mind I am going to look over the aspects and go away and have a think.

However

I definitely know that this is going to be my theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment