Wednesday 28 October 2009

Tester Photographs

I went into my old college to try and get a wide range of ages to come and have their photographs taken. I have recently found out that I however cannot go into nurseries and old folks homes as I have to have a CRB check. This has ut a bit of a stop to me trying to get 1-100 as the two end of the spectrums are the hardest parts.

However I will cross that bridge when I come to it. The photo shoot went well in respect to the amount of people that turned up, but my equipment as no where near up to scratch as I had to russell something up with a table, flat board screwed to it as a background and white card. The photographs did not turn out very well, but they gave me some idea of how good the compositions worked.






As you can see there are very heavy shadows, there is a line where the card is joining and over all the presentation is not good at all. It was good to see when I said to them hold you hands the way you would do when you are relaxed the different types of positions that they held, and it was different with age. The young ones were very creative where as the older subjects had a very traditional way of presenting.

I will obviously reshoot with some better lighting and equipment but this was not a wasted shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment